Saturday, November 9, 2013
Inkido Design Team Call !
It’s that time again! We’re looking for some amazing scrapbookers that love to scrapbook and create with our products, to be on our design team for the first half of 2014 (January - June) with a chance to stay until end of 2014. Design Team Member Responsibilities:
- Creating 2 layouts + 1 additional item (layout, tag, card, OTP, mini album, etc.) a month and creating a post every two weeks with it on Inkido blog , every post need to be ready 7 days before is due, /cards specialists may make 4 cards a month/
We also have several spots on our DT for creating 1 project a month for our monthly challenge.
- Joining Inkido challange and another one ones a month.
- Posting all projects on your personal blog / and Facebook page / including a description of the projects, instructional write ups and photos.
- Meeting project and photo deadlines each month /very important/
- Participating in blog tutorials, challenges, blog hops, etc. as scheduled.
- Maintaining communication with the rest of the design team and Inkido
- Posting Inkido projects online on your personal blog and at least two scrapbook galleries online each month, including a link to Inkido website (if allowed).
-Following the guidelines provided by Inkido
The successful applicant will need to work well with deadlines and consistently produce projects of high standard.
You will receive:
-Your bio/link to your blog and projects featured on our blog, website, Facebook
- Inkido products to work with.- Ability to work with very nice and friendly team
Make a post on your blog wih a title “ Inkido dt call 2014” before 25th of November 2013 with several of your favorites projects that best represent you and your style. No need to create new projects , just create a post this time.
They don't have to feature INKIDO products but flattery never hurts.
Add a very short bio about you and a link/links to any gallery you are currently posting to.
Send us a link to your post at https://www.facebook.com/papercraftscandinavia
We will be contacting potential design team members by November 25th and announcing the design team members soon after that!
Your first post have to be ready by the 2nd of January.